4 850 000 IDR
PADI Open Water Diver Course
Take the first serious step to become an independent diver.
After taking this course, you will be allowed to take dives until 18 m depth without supervision. This course is a prerequisite for all advanced PADI dive courses.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Taking the Open Water Diver course is the 1st level where you will learn to be an independent diver. You get a worldwide recognised certification from PADI, the Professional Association of Dive Instructors. This certification is valid all around the world. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
- Theory: You will have to sit in a classroom first. Our instructor gives you a short introduction to the course, then you will watch the Knowledge Development DVDs which teach you everything about the most important aspects of diving.
- Equipment training: You learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
- Confined water session: We won't throw you in the water right away. Well, actually we will, but the water in this case will be our training pool first. There in a safe and controlled environment you will learn in practice about how to use your equipment. Your instructor will put into practice the techniques you learned in the academics program. Your training dives will be logged and approved by your instructor before you move on to open water.
- Open Water Training: You will experience everything you've learned with the freedom of open water. You will have 4 open water traning dives within 2 days, the first two in maximum 12m depth, the second two in a maximum of 18m depth.
Lunch is included in the 3 days of the course!
As soon as your open water training dives are approved by your instructor you will be a certified diver.
PADI Open Water Diver certification is recognized worldwide so your diving experiences will be limitless.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Be fit to Dive – please find the mandatory PADI medical check-list here.
4 850 000 IDR (+/- US$ 359 or € 297)
What is the difference between PADI Discover Scuba Diving, PADI Scuba Diver and PADI Open Water Diver?
- Both are worldwide recognised PADI certifications who learn you how to dive
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving isn't a certification, but an experience to see if you enjoy diving. If you do like it, and you continue to PADI Open Water, we give you this as a discount to the price. (1 day)
- PADI Scuba Diver has to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet. (2 days)
- PADI Open Water Diver can go to 18 meters and plan his own dive together with another certified diver. (3 days)
Ready to take this course?
Get your personal offer right here.