3 300 000 IDR
PADI Scuba Diver Course
Designed for those who want to learn diving and have a certification recognized worldwide; but who are limited on time to complete the full Open Water Diver course.
If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
- Knowledge Development ( DVD 1-3, Knowledge Review 1-3 and Quiz 1-3 )
- Confined water session ( Confined Skills Set 1-3 in our onsite swimming pool )
- 2 open water training dives – maximum depth: 12m.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Be fit to Dive – please find the mandatory PADI medical check-list here.
3 300 000 IDR (+/- US$ 236 or € 206)
What is the difference between PADI Discover Scuba Diving, PADI Scuba Diver and PADI Open Water Diver?
- Both are worldwide recognized PADI certifications who learn you how to dive
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving isn't a certification, but an experience to see if you enjoy diving. If you do like it, and you continue to PADI Open Water, we give you this as a discount to the price. (1 day)
- PADI Scuba Diver has to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet. (2 days)
- PADI Open Water Diver can go to 18 meters and plan his own dive together with another certified diver. (3 days)
Ready to take this course?
Get your personal offer right here.