1 150 000 IDR
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
This is an introduction Discover Scuba Diving experience designed by PADI, including 1 Open Water Dive. It counts as the first chapter of five from the PADI Open Water Diver course. After the training participants can choose to make more supervised (ocean) dives or they may accredit the introduction training and fee, and continue with the next chapters of the PADI Open Diver course.
- Detailed briefing explaining the basics of scuba diving, how the equipment works, how to dive and the skills that you will perform in the swimming pool
- 1 Pool training – the basic scuba diving skills, equipment handling and buoyancy control
- 1 ocean dive in Padang Bai
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Be fit to Dive – please find the mandatory PADI medical check-list here.
- 1 150 000 IDR (+/- US$ 82 or € 66)
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Tulamben with 2 dives on the World Famous Liberty Wreck for 1 500 000 IDR (US$ 107)
What is the difference between PADI Discover Scuba Diving, PADI Scuba Diver and PADI Open Water Diver?
- Both are worldwide recognised PADI certifications who learn you how to dive
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving isn't a certification, but an experience to see if you enjoy diving. If you do like it, and you continue to PADI Open Water, we give you this as a discount to the price. (1 day)
- PADI Scuba Diver has to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet. (2 days)
- PADI Open Water Diver can go to 18 meters and plan his own dive together with another certified diver. (3 days)
Ready to take this course?
Get your personal offer right here.