2 950 000 IDR
PADI Scuba Diver Course
Designed for those who want to learn diving and have a certification recognized worldwide; but who are limited on time to complete the full Open Water Diver course.
If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
- Knowledge Development ( DVD 1-3, Knowledge Review 1-3 and Quiz 1-3 )
- Confined water session ( Confined Skills Set 1-3 in our onsite swimming pool )
- 2 open water training dives – maximum depth: 12m.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Be fit to Dive – please find the mandatory PADI medical check-list here.
Ready to take this course?
Get your personal offer right here.