4 850 000 IDR
PADI Open Water Diver Course
Take the first serious step to become an independent diver.
After taking this course, you will be allowed to take dives until 18 m depth without supervision. This course is a prerequisite for all advanced PADI dive courses.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Taking the Open Water Diver course is the 1st level where you will learn to be an independent diver. You get a worldwide recognised certification from PADI, the Professional Association of Dive Instructors. This certification is valid all around the world. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
- Theory: You will have to sit in a classroom first. Our instructor gives you a short introduction to the course, then you will watch the Knowledge Development DVDs which teach you everything about the most important aspects of diving.
- Equipment training: You learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
- Confined water session: We won't throw you in the water right away. Well, actually we will, but the water in this case will be our training pool first. There in a safe and controlled environment you will learn in practice about how to use your equipment. Your instructor will put into practice the techniques you learned in the academics program. Your training dives will be logged and approved by your instructor before you move on to open water.
- Open Water Training: You will experience everything you've learned with the freedom of open water. You will have 4 open water traning dives within 2 days, the first two in maximum 12m depth, the second two in a maximum of 18m depth.
As soon as your open water training dives are approved by your instructor you will be a certified diver. PADI Open Water Diver certification is recognized worldwide so your diving experiences will be limitless.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Be fit to Dive – please find the mandatory PADI medical check-list here.
Stay 2 nights for free
Learn how to dive with the Open Water course before June 15th and get 2 nights for free. The only thing you have to do is, choose the room type and a date when you want to start the course. You pay for the first night of accommodation and we give you 2 more nights for FREE.Let us know when you're coming
Ready to take this course?
Get your personal offer right here.